Saturday, March 22, 2014

HELLO AND STUFFS

I think I finally tweaked this template enough that I am happy with it...for now.  So welcome!

My other blog is a "journey" blog but I've had the urge to post some recipes and things.  I want those who want to be able to follow the food portion and not get into the adult stuff to be able to find it all in one place.  So here we are!



This is not only a place for food although I am sure most of the posts will be food related.  I see all kinds of things off the net as I procrastinate about doing any real work.  Some of them are just OMG nooooo!  Then other things I have to try, like homemade sugar waxing, which we will get into in another post.  I'll just say it is a good thing sugar melts in warm water.

My daughter and I used to share another food blog.  It was fun while it lasted but it got to be a chore to find something to post all the time.  You can see it here.  I might even cheat now and then and pull some posts off of there to share here.  So, at least for now, posts won't be regular.  I will try and not go too long between posts.

Stick with me and soon you will see a post on the following topics:

Homemade sugar waxing
Low carb granola - I have to ration this or the kids will eat it all in a day!
Homemade deodorant
Low carb muffins/bread/buns - yes it is all that and more!

Of course, you'll be stuck with me.  Sometimes I am a bit nuts.  Ok I can see that look.  MOST of the the time...sighs...ALL of the time...I'm a bit nuts but being sane is overrated.

Tell me what was yummy in your tummy this weekend!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment